Matters of sexuality can be complex. As a sexuality professional, I focus specifically on areas of:
- Issues of sexuality at Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Sexual consent, ethics, and decision-making
- Raising awareness around sexual diversity
- Cross-cultural sexuality
- Sexuality and faith
Much of the work around helping others understand their own sexuality and where they stand in the sexual climate of those around them involves education.
Services I offer include:
- One-to-one consultations to educators, clinicians, and individuals to help better understand issues of sexuality.
- Group consultation for organizations to better address issues of sexuality and gender at their institutions.
- Individual consultation to scholars looking to publish in the field of social science and doctoral students working on their dissertations
- Larger speaking events on a wide variety of topics including sexual health, sexual diversity, consent, Catholic sexual theology, and more.
For more information about services or inquiries about special topics, head to the contact page.